Care and Support Activities
MCC cares for those who are in need not only in our church but also in the larger community of which we are part.
MCC supports people who are sick, feel weak, and/or have problems. The pastoral staff is ready to listen to any issues, including important decisions for the future, illness, relationship problems, and/or an emergency issue. Please feel free to contact us.
Positive Involvement with the Society
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.” (Matthew 5:14, NIV).
Christians, whose life has been changed by the love of Jesus Christ, are happy to live as the light of the world and the salt of the earth. MCC conducts various activities to move God’s hope and peace forward in this world. We have various children’s programs and English conversation classes to show Christian life to non-believers without awkwardness. Seasonal activities such as Christmas services, summer festivals, Vacation Bible Schools, and Thanksgiving parties are enjoyable occasions that we share with our neighbors. Further, we have a publication and media department to reach out to more people.
Joy Kids is a workshop for local children held every Saturday afternoon based on the Christian principle.
English Conversation Classes
Monetary/Prayer Support for Christian Organizations
MCC supports organizations with which we share the same principle. These include seminaries and international NPOs, which supports oppressed people, self-help groups for various addictions, and mission organizations.
We are currently supporting the following organizations:
- Smile Kitchen (they provide food service for local children in need)
- Smile House (they provide support for shut-in adults [hikikomori] in Japan and children in the Philippines)
- World Vision Japan (an international aid organization)
- Shepherd Society (they provide support for Christians in Palestinian territory)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Covenant Seminary
- Kirisutosha Gakusei Kai (KGK, they are a ministry for university students)
- One Hope (they work on research, design, and provision of evangelism tools to support local churches)
- 4/14 movement (they reach, rescue, root, and release the emerging generation into the dream of God for their lives)
Unity in Christ
MCC values unity with other Christian churches and organizations.
New Life Christian Church Association
MCC belongs to the New Life Christian Church Association, a Japanese evangelical church group. For information on our sister churches, see the following links:
Japan Evangelical Association
MCC is a member of the Japan Evangelical Association (JEA). For details, see the link below.